Believing Him for more than I can imagine!

My photo
Santa Rosa, Ca., United States
"Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us; we beg you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God" 2 Corinthians 5:18-20

Friday, November 9, 2007

Something about Mary!

So my eldest daughter read my first blog and said " Mom, you wrote one sentence about this whole blogging thing being Mary's fault and preceeded to write about yourself!" Ouch! She was right. Pride is such an ugly thing! So this blog is going to be about my friend Mary. She is one of the silliest Women (girls!) I know. She has a great sense of humor and most of the time we spend together at work is either laughing,( at ourselves I might add) or crying over a good book or new song that touches our heart strings, not hard to do with us. God uses His wisdom, gentleness and Godly sense of humor when picking friends for us.Mary is the perfect example, She is a very sweet, very gifted, very funny woman with a heart completely sold out for her savior! Don't get me wrong Mary is as spunky as she is beautiful, as bold as a lion yet humble as a lamb. She has a great family and a Husband that she giggles with over the phone at work. How blessed is that?!!!! I love Mary and if you knew her you wouldn't be able to help but love her too. She is one of my favorite parts of working where I work and I am BLESSED to know her.

1 comment:

  1. Talk about being blessed to know someone. I'm so blessed to know you, my friend. You just wait...I'll get you back for this post (in a good way I mean). And you can come sing on my blog any time you like.

    I love you!
    Mar

    ReplyDelete

another little piece of my heart ...